CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Family and Friends

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!

Christmas is right around the corner. I have went out to get Christmas presents for our Lil Man and our lovely 2 Lil girls. I got Sammy and Jon a gift and gave it to them. I posted the two guitars. So I told Sammy that I should wait until it get closer to Christmas to get their gifts. I love to go shopping for any reason just asked my girls. This best time is Christmas there are so many things that I like to get them but I work so much I send Leroy. He doesn't like to do it but he does. He a awesome husband. He know each one if our teenagers and young adult has their own style in clothing, playing game,reading books, etc. My Lil girls and I love to listen to Christmas music. They are already listening to it. Here are two songs that we listen to there are many more. I am very, very THANKFUL to really know what Christmas is all about. I know it is great to give gifts to each other and spend time with family that you do not see all the time. So as the season of Christmas comes let's not forget the one who was born for all of us. I LOVE ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD BLESS!!!!

"Christmas Shoes"
"Merry Little Christmas"

0 comments: