CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Family and Friends

Monday, November 24, 2008

Jury Duty


Well today I had to go the Jury Duty. I have never been there before. I tried to get out of it but they said I had to show up. So I got there very early and gave them my badge number, the lady said go sit down until we call your name. They had called two groups before they called my group up. It was really different going into the court room and being the first group to sit in front of the Judge. The first thing was, she went over all the reasons why we were there and explained everything to us. She started asking questions, then it was my turn. I was really praying that God will give me the right thing to say. I told her that I do not believe in judging people because God will judge me in the same way. She asked me some other question regarding judging what is right and wrong. I told her I will not be able to judge. She said okay then we went on to other questions. I was very scared and really did not want to do this, a few minutes later she let us go to lunch. THANK YOU JESUS!!!! So it was time to go back into the court room and she start calling people in there to talk with them in private. Around 2:00 pm the bailiff came out and called my name, I was really not sure what was going on. He said you may go and check out. THANK YOU JESUS AGAIN!!!! I called my husband and he said that's great. So I had to wait another 2 hrs, then they let me go. I just want to say the the judge was very nice and understanding. Thank you Jesus for helping me through everything!!!!

0 comments: