CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Family and Friends

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving !!!!

Thanksgiving is wonderful time of the year. This is a time that we should be thankful for something. I just wanted to post what I'm thankful.
Thankful for the Lord Jesus, he is my savior, my healer, my provider and everything in need in any situation and he always on time!!!!
For a loving husband that stands for the truth and will not be moved.
For 2 beautiful young ladies that love the Lord with all their hearts.
For a handsome son that loves the Lord and does his best at everything.
For my loving parents that love the Lord.
For 2 loving Pastors - Pastor Wilson and Pastor Young.
Awesome preachers!!!
For the pastors wives!!! Sister Wilson and Sister Young.
There are many other things that I'm thankful for.
I will be here all night writing them down.
I'm thankful for all my friends that the Lord bless me with!!!!
Have a Great Thanksgiving and be blessed!!! Love you all!!!



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

0 comments: